The second meeting of the ImmunoComplexiT network is scheduled for April 8-9 at Institut des Systèmes Complexes Paris Île-de-France (ISC-PIF), 57-59 rue Lhomond, F-75005, Paris- France hosting a maximum of 45 participants —
Invited participants will discuss a topic (in French or English) relevant to the following areas :
• Objective identification of immune system cell population
• Lymphocyte population dynamics & repertoire selection: Integration of multilevel/ multiscale data and dynamic modeling
• Understanding resilience or instabilities to perturbations, immune dysfunction in order to improve immuno-intervention strategies
• Extracting, visualizing and organizing immunological knowledge from scientific immune literature
• Contributing to global evaluation of complex systems and risk issue
The 2 days meeting/discussion programme is now finalised with the following abstracts.
We recommend the following list of hotels in Paris for our guests.
For additional information do not hesitate to contact the organizers Véronique Thomas-Vaslin & Alaa Abi-Haidar at email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing as many of you,
The ImmunocomplexiT committee